1. Name one person who made you smile today: No one... I haven't smiled much today. I got up and started mowing.
2. What were you doing at 8am this morning? Trying my best not to wake up.
3. What were you doing 45 minutes ago? Mowing the lawn.
4. What is your favorite candy bar? 3 Musketeers.
5. Have you ever been to a strip club? There was a time in my life when I rarely WASN'T in a strip club!
6. What was the last thing you had to drink? Sweet tea.
7. What was the last thing you ate? Cheeseburger and fries last night for dinner.
8. The last sporting event you watched? It has been so long I don't remember.
9. Do you go to church every Sunday? I actively don't go to church on Sundays... I'm an Atheist.
10. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza? Fuck yeah!
11. What are you doing tomorrow? Chest and biceps, and an hour-long walk.
12. What do you think of when you hear Australia? Ring-tailed lemurs?
13. Biggest annoyance right now? I can't get my wireless network to operate properly since we've been in the new house. That means I can't play Left 4 Dead as much as I would like, and that the Doctor Who episodes I'm trying to stream onto my TV aren't always the highest quality.
14. Last song listened to? Learning to Fly, by Pink Floyd
15. Do you have a maid service clean your house? My dog licks the floor when I spill stuff... does that count?
16. Are you jealous of anyone? I'm jealous of people who can play guitar better than I can.
17. Is anyone jealous of you? Probably not this moment, no.
18. What do you usually do during the day? Sit around and wait to die, and/or wait for school to start back up in the fall.
19. Do you hate anyone that you know right now? Bill Donohue from the Catholic League. He's making the rounds of the media over the Irish Catholic sex scandals, claiming that it is nothing but money-grubbing anti-Catholics blowing child rape and abuse way out of proporttion, and that the victims should just get over it. Yeah... I hate that guy pretty strongly.
20. Are you thinking about someone right now? Right now? Yeah, I'm thinking about the person who came up with that question, who thinks we'll be thinking about someone while trying to answer random questions.