Just random things, since there's not much else going on:
- We're looking at a big tax refund this year, which we're going to use for bills and not much else. Yay for being grown-ups about it!
- I really shouldn't be this excited about wings and a salad for dinner, but since I'm on a diet this is sort of an extra-special treat.
- The boy cat eats the dog's food... weird enough, but especially funny just now. The dog's bowl is empty, and they were both sort of hovering around the bowl. The cat managed to pull a stray piece of kibble from behind the bowl, which the dog promptly ate. Serves him right, for being such a greedy little kitty bastard.
- School is going acceptably well. I have a hell of a lot of homework to do this weekend, but that's cool. It is all math-related, so no problems there.
- I have the best wife ever... and not just because she's cool with me getting another guitar. She's awesome all of the time.
- Next Wednesday, some guy on TV is going to attempt to eat a 48-oz steak and all of the fixings in under 2 hours. If he pulls it off, he'll be my hero for at least a week.
- Speaking of guitars, here are the choices of Joe's Next Guitar: